The Briton LCN range is truly awe-inspiring in its ability to tackle difficult applications head-on.
Their functionality, versatility and reliability are legendary across the globe.
The Briton LCN 4000 Series maintains this deserved reputation for providing door control solutions for the most demanding applications with a unique combination of attributes. Cast iron cylinders, ‘oversized’ hardened steel pistons, specialised fluid and many arm options including robust and forged steel endour Briton LCN closers with durability and reliability in the most extreme conditions.
LCN door closers have been tested in excess of 10 million cycles during independently verified tests and are eminently suited to ‘Severe Heavy Duty’ applications.
Features and Benefits
Cast iron cylinders
- long-lasting, durable and efficient
Oversized pinions, double heat treated
- durable, withstand wear and tear
All weather fluid
- performance, maintains viscosity to assure maintenance free performance in temperatures from
-34˚C to 49˚C
Solid hardened, heat treated steel pistons
- longevity, extended endurance and resistance
Chrome silicon springs
- endurance, long lasting spring retention and closing torque
Forged steel arms
- tough, withstand abuse and heavy traffic
To request literature, a call back or a product demonstration please contact us.
>> For further information visit www.lcnclosers.com